Need a quick and easy winter recipe? Look no further, these Cherry Berry Goat Cheese Balls are perfect for charcuterie boards, winter holiday parties, and more!
- 10 oz Goat Cheese
- 6 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 C Fresh Parsley minced
- 1 1/2 C Friske Cherry Berry Nut Mix, chopped and divided
- 3 Tbsp Friske Pure Michigan Honey, plus extra for garnish
- 1 C Friske Dried Cranberries
- In a large bowl, beat goat cheese, cream cheese, cinnamon and Friske Pure Michigan Honey until light and fluffy
- Add 1/2 c Friske Cherry Berry Nut Mix , folding to combine. Set aside.
- Line countertop with parchment paper. Toss together remaining Cherry Berry Nut Mix, Friske Dried Cranberries and parsley on the parchment paper.
- Using a large scoop, scoop out one round of cheese filling and toss in Cherry Berry Nut mixture.
- Continue until all cheese balls have been rolled in coating.
- Refrigerate cheese balls until ready to serve. Can be made up to 3 days before, just be sure to store in airtight container.
- To serve, drizzle with honey, if desired. Serve with crackers, warm crostini or as it, with a toothpick